Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sports

Well, someone ordered a Dallas cake, so here it is. The funny part is, SHE is the Dallas fan, her hubby is a Packers' fan!!! She did that as a joke to him. Hope he isn't too mad!

This is for my great-nephew. He likes the Braves (poor soul). He doesn't know any better!! ha ha...

This is another cake for my nephew. He chose a football theme this time. The Raiders was his grandpa's team so, in memory of Grandpa Pat, GO OAKLAND!!! Happy 8th Birthday Jeffery!!

Everything on this cake is edible, except the aluminum foil covered base. I had a different team and had to change it at the last minute. I had a half hour to do it and you can see the results!!

For a boy's 13th birthday. He plays soccer so his grandma requested this!

Cake for your favorite football team. If you want, I can put any team on this one (yes, I will even make a Cowboys one).

World Series Trophy in honor of the Yankees 27th Championship in 2009. I hope to make another one of these soon, this time using fondant.



No comments:

Post a Comment