Saturday, January 23, 2010

Misc Cakes

A cute little Sea Turtle for a friend's sister.  The little guy is made of sugar (gum paste) so it won't 'melt' in the frosting and gel.


 
Ace of Spades champagne for a one of a kind surprise!!

I made this for my husband for his birthday.  We have two (2) Siamese cats!!
I had never made anything like this before, so I hope they liked it. The violin was RKT, sitting on a bed a white chocolate curls.

This is all cake, except for the boxes. My husband comes from da Bronx and LOVES White Castle, so I made him this for his birthday!

I made this one, a chocolate cake from a recipe I found online. Of course I had to decorate it just a little bit!!

I had a request for a Chinese Fruit cake. This is my first attempt!!

This is my 2nd attempt! This one has a hint of orange flavor.

Flip Flops cake for a Luau party! I also made the little seashell chocolates.

Good Luck Rainbow

Bon Voyage Suitcase

Anniversary at work

Flower water can

Cheeseburger

Blue Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment